Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nick & Felicia's Wedding- June 13th, 2009

One of the highlights of the night was Josh doin' the "Billy Jean." It was HILARIOUS! I wish I had it on video! He popped back up from this position a few times! OUCH! If it hadn't been before his death I would have said this was Josh's tribute to Michael. Believe me he MUST do this again!


The Vaughan gang:

Matt, Maxton, Laci, Linda, Felicia, Nick, Gary, Katie, Josh and Marcus.

Someone almost missed getting Marcus in the pic. He's so small I guess they didn't see him. hehe



The wedding party:
Alexis, Katie, Angela, Shannon, Becky, Adam, Matt, Gary, Josh, Allan

Felicia, Nick, Abby, Austin, Aaron



The groom & groomsmen hanging out by the car of course. The car was Grandpa Don's.




The Minister with the newlyweds. The wedding was at Scioto Methodist Church. It was small but just perfect!


We don't have the "official" photographs back yet but I wanted to get some on here. Some are a bit blurry.


No comments: