
The arbor is located on the south side of our pond. It's cool to look at from our deck. Hummm, might need some lights on there too. That would look sharp...oh, so many things to do, so little time...ohhh, and money. hehe

The final product. I love it! I need to stain it yet. I think I will put a little settee or hang a swing at some point.

I'm so glad I have a big, strong husband that likes to keep me happy. Look how hard he is working at digging these holes for the arbor! I can't imagine using a plain ol' post hole digger. eeek!! My sister and I took a wine making class a few weeks back so I got this brillant idea that I better get some grapevines planted so I can make some wine in a couple years. Gary jumped right on this and got it done in record time! I love ya' baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment