
"Wow, I can dunk it!"

Then after Cedar Point we went back to Aunt Lisa's house and played a little b-ball. "I'm getting really good at this Dad!"

"Plezzzzzzzzz give me more of that blue stufff!!! That stuff rocks!" He loved Grandma's blue slushy so much! He kept wanting more.

"Daddy, I love the train."

"Let me get in
that water Mommy!!! Adriana make her let gooooo of me!!"

Most of the bunch... Josh & Katie went off to ride a few rides. Adriana, Matt, Laci, Maxton & I went to "Kids Land" lol

"I'm gonna hold on Daddy! This horse is
TALL!" Giddy-up, giddy-up...

"Grandma lets me drive! Gesh! I am one cool kid!"

"This is pretty cool Mom & Dad! Can I drive?"

Maxton in Charlie Brown's pumpkin patch. "How do I get outta here?"
1 comment:
Love all the posts! We'll be there for the Halloween with Bells on! Need to find a sitter for Maxton! Dad I presume.
Post a Comment