
And again, more riding...It was cooler on the bike that we had thought it would be. I could have used a heavier coat. Layers were the best idea. This is us leaving the condo with Lindy & Lisa and Andy & Karen. We met Drew & Shannon at a Steakhouse later for a fab meal.

Here are Karen & Andy. Lindy, Kent, and Amy went also. Lisa was doing Mother-of-the-bride stuff. She didn't miss much...but wind!

One day at the beach was enough. It was VERY windy. We were only there for an hour or so. Just long enough to get pics! hehehe

Can you say "ORANGE?" For some reason we both decided to wear orange one night. Gary was excited to wear his new "MB biker shirt." Our friends could easily spot us!

We started the week by biking all around Myrtle Beach. When I say "around" I mean that. We avoided the city M.B. beause of the new ordinances and restrictions they put in to place this year for bikers. The slogan on all the t-shirts was "Not a dime in 09".
No comments:
Post a Comment