Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More to do in Florida!

And higher...up to 900 feet. They dipped our feet in the ocean once too!

High and higher...


But not as much fun as she had here! Since my sis is a BIG SISSY and would not go parasailing with me, Adriana volunteered. What a sport! Thanks Drana! We both decided it was quite cool but not the BIG thrill that we thought we would get. Skydiving's next! Wahooooooooooooooooo...


Adriana having fun in the sun!

Somebody missed their boyfriend! Hi Travis!!




Kenz collecting shells.

p.s. I love the way this photo turned out.


Lisa's crab sandwich... I can't believe she ate it!

What a peculiar shell. Wonder if it won a catagory?

On Sanibel Island we collected shells for a seashell contest. Judging was later. Many catagories were won; smoothest, prettiest, uglest, smallest, largest...and so on...oh, the catagory I won: most boring shell. Thanks girls! I love you all.


More excitement with friends! The Church's, Halls, & Goodwins.



Let's eat at The Fish House. Oh, I forgot to add the pic of Lisa's crab sandwich. Check above pic... Oh, can you spot the lobster in this pic? pssst...far left



No comments: